Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions of Use are a legally binding agreement between you and Carzüm, Inc. The Terms & Conditions set forth your rights and responsibilities when you use any of the tools, features, or services provided through any Carzüm website or mobile site, including any other website “powered by” Carzüm or any web-based or mobile application that references or links to these Terms & Conditions.
You agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions when you access or use the tools, features, or services provided by Carzüm and/or create an account with Carzüm.
Carzüm Services & Account
You may use our services only if you possess the legal capacity to form a binding agreement with Carzüm. If you do not have the required legal capacity or authority, or if you do not agree to abide by, or be bound by, these Terms & Conditions, please do not access, use, or register for any of our services.
The services include but are not limited to purchasing a vehicle by searching our inventories of vehicles, assistance with financing, delivery arrangement, and vehicle registration. The services also include selling a vehicle by submitting information about your vehicle for appraisal, which may or may not lead to Carzüm purchasing your vehicle.
We may require you to open an account by providing Carzüm with information or using an existing social network account, such as those offered by Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Instagram, and YouTube. By using the services through a third-party account, you permit us to access certain information from such accounts for use by the services. You are ultimately in control of how much information is accessible to us and may exercise such control by adjusting your privacy settings on your third-party account. You must provide Carzüm with accurate and complete information and keep your account updated accordingly. You may not open more than one Account; Carzüm reserves the right to close any duplicate accounts.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and log-in details. Carzüm will not be responsible for any damage that is caused to you or others under your account. Similarly, you must not use the account of any other person without authorization.
Rules & Responsibilities
Prohibited conduct by the user includes:
- Misrepresentation of oneself or representation of a false affiliation with any person, or implication that Carzüm endorses you, your vehicle, or your business.
- Immoral, unauthorized, or illegal use of tools, features, and services provided by Carzüm.
- Use of Carzüm services in any way that is racist, sexist, inflammatory, defamatory, harassing, misleading, invasive of Carzüm’s or another’s privacy or publicity rights, or is otherwise offensive or objectionable.
- Use of Carzüm services in any way or for any purpose that in our sole discretion is likely to harm Carzüm or any of its affiliates, agents, licensors, subsidiaries, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, contractors, distributors, service providers, suppliers, or similar.
- Any attempt to interfere with or disrupt the ability to access Carzüm's services, networks, and operations with any virus, worm, Trojan horse, spyware, malware, or similar.
- Bypassing restrictions implied by Carzüm to Carzüm's services, tools, and features.
- The collection of data through data mining, robots, scrapers, or other data collection methods.
- Use our services for any purpose for which they are not intended.
- Infringement or violation of any of the provisions in the Terms & Conditions.
Certain Carzüm services allow users to interact with other users. Carzüm does not control the user's behavior while they are using our services, tools, and features. Therefore, Carzüm is not responsible for the behavior of any individual that you may encounter through our services. However, we may choose to intervene and resolve the dispute, but you agree that we have no obligation to do as such.